ECOP 5 topics
Preliminary program (5 – 7 November 2020)
- Introductive session: Inegalities in oncology health care – ethical aspects
- Update and guidelines in myeloma
- Lung cancer update
- New drugs as anticancer therapies
Clinical and practical symposiums
- Car-T cells : where we are where do we go?
- new immunotherapies
- starting the fight in the tumour: upcoming concepts of intratumoural immunotherapy
- management of adverse effects
- immunotherapy in special patient populations
- Palliative care
- Deprescribing tools for palliative care
- Supportive care and the role of the pharmacist
- Evolution of Therapeutic Drug Monitoring in oncology
- Digital health and tools to maintain patient’s medication adherence in oral chemotherapy
- Radiopharmacy and oncology pharmacy
- Implementation of biosimilars in Europe, where are we?
- What is the real need for clinical efficacy studies with biosimilars?
Workshops and interactive sessions
- Automation in aseptic preparation
- Role of pharmacy in Car-T cells-management
- How to implement pharmaceutical consultation and medication reconciliation?
- Practical stability for anticancer drugs : how to find relevant informations?
- New tools for safe compounding
- Complementary and alternative medicine, phytotherapy : how to manage automedication?
Debate and Round table discussions
- Evolution of pharmaceutical care in clinical oncology pharmacy
- Cost management in cancer care and drug regulation.
- Multicenter real world data studies, which impact can they generate?
- Drug shortage in oncology, what can we do now?
- SIOP / ESOP
- SIOG/ ESOP
- pharmacologic specificities of anticancer drugs in older patients
- ESO / ESOP
- EAHP / ESOP
ESOP research projects
- Quapos, Masha, EPIC, ODN projects
- Mentimenter experiment : Future of Oncology Pharmacy In Europa